• A reliable, cost-effective solution for upgrading plant instrumentation.
• Ideal for applications that demand a switch that never needs calibration, has programmable adjustability and 0.1% repeatability.
• Easily integrated into a safety instrumented system (SIS) that requires a smart-diagnostic switch (FMEDA and SIL verification reports available upon request).
KEY FEATURES THAT SET UE’s ONE SERIES APART:
• Digital process display
• Programmable set point and deadband
• Self-diagnostic solid-state digital electronics
• Plug port detection
• Nuisance trip filtering
• Patented electronic IAW self-diagnostics
• Min/Max process values memory
• 3-year warranty
For alarm and shutdown switching applications, there is no better choice than the One Series family of electronic switches from United Electric Controls. Measuring gauge pressure, differential pressure or temperature, the extremely rugged and reliable One Series takes all of the guess-work out of monitoring process variables to prevent injury, loss and downtime. With its large digital display, fully-adjustable deadband, and 100% solid-state design, the One Series is the obvious choice for plant upgrades and new construction projects. A built-in microprocessor includes digital repeatability and intelligent self-diagnostics, offering plant operators an extremely reliable and smart protection device.
Proven in use in literally thousands of diverse applications, UE has recently developed explosion-proof One Series models, extending this revolutionary switching technology to Zone 1 (Division 1) areas.
PROVEN IN LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF DIVERSE APPLICATIONS! HERE ARE JUST A FEW
• Pumps and compressors- start/stop, optimizing, shutdown, staging
• Lubricating oil monitoring- sump temperature, bearing pressure, predictive maintenance
• Hydraulic oil pressure- high pressure monitoring, emergency shutdown, ram cycling
• Filter monitoring- automatic backwash, clog and change indication, proving flow
• Safety systems- safety integrity levels 1 & 2, alarm and shutdown, local switching, fast response time
• Plant upgrades- power and wastewater plant upgrades, drop-in replacement for mechanical switches
If you would like more information about the UE One Series or other United Electric Controls items please contact Forberg Scientific, Inc Customer Service Representative.