Terms of Access
Please review the Forberg Scientific Inc. website Terms of Access. All access to and use of this website is governed by these terms. Entering into this website indicates that you have reviewed the website Terms of Access and have agreed to be bound by these terms.
All information provided on this website is subject to change without notice. While efforts have been made to make this website helpful and accurate, due to the open nature of this website, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, Forberg Scientific Inc. does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this website.
All materials posted on this site are “As Is” and without warranties express or implied. Forberg Scientific Inc. disclaims all warranties including the implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Forberg Scientific Inc. does not warrant that functions contained on this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server are free of viruses or other harmful components. Forberg Scientific Inc. does not warrant or represent the use of the materials on this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
Use of Product and Technical Information Warning
Failure, improper selection or improper use of the product and/or systems described on this website can cause death, personal injury, and property damage.
The information contained on the Forberg Scientific Inc. Website includes product and/or systems options for further investigation by users having technical expertise. It is important that you analyze all aspects of your application and review the information concerning the product or system in the most current product catalog. Due to the variety of operating conditions and applications for these products or systems, the user, through his own analysis and testing, is solely responsible for making the final selection of the products and systems and assuring that all performance, safety, and warning requirements of the application are met.
Forberg Scientific Inc.’s ability to keep product information accurate and up-to-date is limited by manufacturers and other industry sources’ ability to provide product information, Therefore, Forberg Scientific Inc. makes no warranties, express or implied as to the accuracy of the catalog data. The products described herein, including without limitation, product features, specifications, designs, availability and pricing, are subject to the change at any time without notice.
Cross Reference Information
Product cross-reference comparisons do not imply that all products compared are available, or in the case of functional equivalency, that performance and other characteristics are perfectly compatible. For critical applications, review specifications prior to purchase.
This website contains many Forberg Scientific Inc. and third-party trademarks and service marks. All marks are the property of their respective companies. All rights in the intellectual property contained in this website including copyright, trademarks, trade secret and patent rights are reserved. Access to this website does not constitute a right to copy or use any of the intellectual property of Forberg Scientific Inc. or its suppliers. Statutory notice contained herein represents trademark status in the United States.
This site may be linked to other sites that are not maintained by Forberg Scientific Inc. Forberg Scientific Inc. is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Forberg Scientific Inc. of the sites. Forberg Scientific Inc. disclaims any liability for links: (i) from another website to Forberg Scientific Inc. websites and (ii) to another website from Forberg Scientific Inc. websites. In order to link Forberg Scientific Inc. websites all users must comply with Linking Terms.
All materials contained on this website are subject to the ownership rights of Forberg Scientific Inc. and its supplier partners. Forberg Scientific Inc. hereby authorizes you to make a single copy of the content herein for your use in learning about, evaluating, or acquiring Forberg Scientific Inc. services or products. You agree that any copy made must include Forberg Scientific Inc. copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the content contained on this website.
The Information We Collect
Forberg Scientific Inc. may collect various types of information from site visitors. Forberg Scientific Inc. will collect transactional information from companies that purchase products from our site. The information collected may include shipping information and credit card number/expiration date. Forberg Scientific Inc.’s web server also collects general data pertaining to every site visitor, including the IP address, the domain name, the Web page, the length of time spent on the Site, and the pages accessed while visiting the Site. This information is collected to, among other things, aggregate statistical information, facilitate system administration, and improve the content of the Site.
Forberg Scientific Inc. may also retain the content of the communications that are sent to Forberg Scientific Inc. customer service representatives. This information helps Forberg Scientific Inc. to improve/respond to Visitors’ inquiries regarding the Site. Forberg Scientific Inc. will note release, disclose or sell your contact information to outside organizations or mailing lists. Credit card numbers are used only for payment processing and are never retained for marketing purposes.
Forberg Scientific Inc. places the utmost importance on protecting information transmitted via the Site and will take security precautions to protect all such information; however, Forberg Scientific Inc. cannot guarantee that any electronic commerce is totally secure. Forberg Scientific Inc. will take measures to secure and protect all customer-specific information from loss, misuse, and alteration.
Terms of Purchase
1. Forberg Scientific Inc. (“FORBERG”) Conditions of Sale: Buyer’s purchase order or quotation shall be subject only to the terms and conditions set forth herein, notwithstanding any terms and conditions that may be contained in any purchase order, acknowledgement or other form by Buyer. Such terms and conditions of Buyer shall not bind FORBERG unless accepted by it in writing whether or not they materially alter this order. This order shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Michigan. In the absence of a written agreement, an acceptance of any goods received by Buyer filling a purchase order in FORBERG shall constitute an acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. General Terms of Sale: Payment: Net 30 days, on approved credit. FORBERG accepts payment by American Express, MasterCard or Visa. (Payment by credit card must be communicated at time of order placement; card will be charged at time of shipment for all items in stock at the time of order placement, and will be charged upon order placement for all special order or backordered items.) FOB: Shipping point. Minimum Order Value: $50.
3. Quotation Expiration: All quotations are valid for 30 days from quotation date, unless otherwise specified.
4. Selling Price: The selling price on back orders, and as shown on FORBERG’s web site is subject to change without prior notification and will be priced in accordance with the price list in effect at the time of shipment.
5. Shipping Discrepancies: Errors in shipping quantity or damage to shipped products must be reported within ten(10) business days of receipt of product, or will not be acted upon.
6. Return for Credit or Exchange: All returns of non-defective material for credit or exchange, not due to a FORBERG error, must be authorized in advance by FORBERG. items to be returned must b e current revisions of standard price list items in original, unopened packaging and in sellable condition. Quantity of any item being returned may not exceed 25% of the quantity of that item shipped to Buyer during the six months immediately prior to the return request. Return of such items is subject to a return processing fee, equal to 15% of the extended sales price of the item(s) being returned; minimum fee is $100. Buyer must place a purchase order for the return processing fee prior to receiving a return authorization. Non-standard, modified, “special order”, “special value” or “reduced price” items and fabricated assemblies are non-cancelable and non-returnable. Requests for return of non-defective material for credit or exchange resulting from a FORBERG error (i.e., mis-shipment of material or quantity) shall be handled at no charge to Buyer. All return authorizations expire thirty (30) days after authorization notification and shall not be renewed.
Construction Jobs: At the time a construction job is quoted, the customer shall be notified that he or she may, at the conclusion of the job, return for full credit up to 5% of the value of the standard items purchased for the job. restock charges may apply for standard items; nonstandard items are not returnable. In order to receive this credit, the material must be new, in resalable condition and in the original packages. Additionally, the quotation must include verbiage stating that this return policy applies.
7. Delivery: FORBERG shall not be liable for any delays in or failure of delivery due to acts of God or public authority, labor disturbances, accidents, fires, floods, extreme weather conditions, failure of and delays by carriers, shortages of material, delays of suppliers, or any other cause beyond FORBERG’s control. IN no event shall FORBERG be liable for consequential for special damages arising out of a delay in or failure of delivery. Buyer’s requested delivery date or schedule shall be approximate and subject to FORBERG’s acceptance.
8. Warranty: FORBERG provides no warranty with respect to the goods sold hereunder. FORBERG aggress to use its best efforts to assist Buyer in enforcing any warranty provided by the Manufacturer(s) of the goods. The repair or replacement of defective products under warranty is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer; FORBERG does not replace returned defective products with new products. In no event shall FORBERG or FORBERG’s supplier(s) be liable for consequential or special damages arising out of a defect in material or workmanship.
9. Nuclear Indemnity: If the goods are to be used in any nuclear installation or activity, the Buyer or the ultimate user (i) shall secure and maintain the maximum nuclear property damage liability insurance protection available (ii) shall enter into and maintain a government indemnity agreement, and (iii) shall waive and require its insurers to waive all rights of recovery or subrogation against FORBERG and shall indemnify and hold FORBERG harmless from and against any claims, losses or damages (including consequential or special damages of any kind) arising out of a Nuclear Incident as that term is defined in the Atomic Energy Act of 1954, as amended.
10. Taxes: Any sales, use, excise or similar tax payable for FORBERG which is or may be imposed by any taxing authority upon the sale of delivery of goods covered by this order, or any increase in rate of any such tax not in force, shall be added to the sales price; if not collected at the time of payment of sales price, Buyer will hold FORBERG harmless.
11. Attorneys’ Fee: In the event that default should occur in the payment for the goods sold hereunder, Buyer agrees to pay FORBERG’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs incurred by FORBERG to enforce payment thereof.
12. Finance Charge: 1 1/2% monthly (18% per annum) on past due accounts.