Topworx GO Switch reliable, durable position sensing in extreme conditions.
GO Switch provides reliable, durable proximity sensing in the most demanding conditions. Using unique technology, GO Switch outperforms all other types of sensors in applications that require high reliability and durability. This Unique Technology outperforms all “others” in Hot, Cold, Wet, Dirty, Abusive, Corrosive, and Explosive applications.
GO Switches have Superior capabilities
- Superior resistance to physical abuse, corrosives, salt water
- Superior pressure ratings
- Superior temperature ratings
- Superior hazardous area ratings
- Superior high/low current ratings
GO Switches have Better technology!!
- More RELIABLE than mechanical switches
- More RUGGED than reed switches
- More VERSATILE than inductive proximity switches
With GO Switch, customers enjoy:
- One-of-a-kind technology that offers high current ratings, AC/DC and NO/NC wiring flexibility and non contact detection of ferrous metal and magnetic targets.
- Global certifications for use in Zone 0 (intrinsically safe), Zone 1 (explosion proof), Zone 2 (non-incendive) Class I, Div 1 & 2, Class II, Div 1 & 2 and Class III hazardous areas.
- Proven reliability in power generation, chemical, refineries, steel & aluminum, water & wastewater, oil & gas, petrochemical, food & beverage, pulp & paper, heavy equipment, mining, military vehicles, manufacturing, amusement parks, and material handling industries.
- Durability in mission-critical applications in extremely hot, cold, wet, dirty, abusive, corrosive, and explosive environments.
GO Switch Common Features:
- Non-Contact sensing
- Senses ferrous metal or a magnet
- Repeatability: 0.002”
- Response time: 8 ms
- Insulation Resistance: 100Mohm min. (@500VDC)
- Simple device
– Intrinsically safe with any barrier
– “Neither generates nor stores more than 1.2v/0.1a”
- Standard temperature: -58 F to 221 F (-50 C to 105 C)
- Suitable for low current operation: as low as 5ma
- Dry contact:
– Does not require power to operate….. No voltage drop or leakage current
– Can be wired AC or DC, NO or NC – Very Versatile!!
– Highest volt/current rating on the market for a proximity switch