Forberg Scientific Inc is a proud distributor of Nelson Heat Trace. Click Here to view the products we offer.
Process Temperature Maintenance for Piped Liquids in Medium Temperature Applications, Freeze Protection of Steam-Cleaned Lines. Self Regulating, Cut-to-Length. Ordinary and Hazardous Locations.
Nelson HLT self-regulating heating cable prevents freezing and maintains fluid temperature and flow over a wide range of operating temperatures up to 121°C/250°F. Because HLT cables can withstand exposure to temperatures up to 191°C/375°F, they’re suitable for facilities that use super heated steam to flush and clean pipes.
- Freeze protection for metallic pipes that are periodically steam cleaned at temperatures up to 191°C/375°F
- Maintaining the temperature and viscosity of piped liquids in applications that require a temperature of 121°C/250°F or lower
- Piping systems for hydrocarbons and chemical products
- Classified hazardous locations
- Available for both 120 Vac and 240 Vac applications in a wide range of power densities from 3 to 20 watts per foot at 10°C/50°F
- Parallel-resistance design allows cables to be Cut-to-Length in the field with no danger of creating cold or dead zones
- Metal braid with a fluoropolymer overjacket resists moisture, corrosion and solvents
- HLT cables are UL Listed, CSA Certified and FM Approved