Parker’s New P-Series Flow Meters Deliver Greater Application Versatility For Industrial Customers
The Porter Instrument Division of Parker Hannifin, the global leader in motion and control technologies, has unveiled the expanded P-Series variable area flow meter product line, an all-new range of flow meters that provides significantly greater application versatility for industrial applications. The expanded P-Series offering enhances Parker’s existing rotameter product line in acrylic, glass and metal tube flow meters. The new products are designed to accommodate greater flow rates, temperatures and environmental conditions.
The P-Series line extension gives customers more choice when sourcing flow measurement and control devices in applications such as oil and gas production, food manufacturing, power generation, chemical and petrochemical, and pharmaceutical manufacturing. The new variable area product line expands the Porter Instrument flow meters range to include:
- Gas flows up to 350 sft3/m (9910 slpm) of air
- Liquid flows up to 450 US gpm (1700 lpm) of water
- Pressures up to 4000 psig (275 Bar)and higher (on special request)
- Temperatures up to 575o F (300o C) and higher (on special request)
- NEMA and IP enclosures for weatherproof applications
- Intrinsically safe transmitter and alarm options
- Certified calibrations conforming to ISA RP 16.6, NIST traceable
- High accuracy and repeatability
- An extensive selection of materials of construction and elastomeric seals to suit a wide range of gases, fluids and environmental conditions
This new line extension, coupled with the Porter Instrument reputation for responsive support and on-time delivery, will give customers the greater product range they need along with the superior service they have come to expect from a world class provider.
The Porter Instrument Division specializes in the development, manufacture and sale of precision instruments for the measurement and control of gases and liquids. Porter Instrument flow and pressure control instruments, both standard or modified to customer design requirements, excel in some of the world’s most performance-critical applications. They play a vital role in the production of computer chips; they are trusted for the regulation and measurement of anesthetic gases in operating rooms worldwide; and they aid in the production of pharmaceutical drugs, cutting-edge biotech research, dental patient sedation and environmental monitoring, among many other applications.
If you would like more information about Porter Instrument P-Series flow meters or other Porter Instrument products please contact Forberg Scientific, Inc. customer service.
Toll Free: 855-288-5330