Safety – By reducing chances for error, chances for leaks are reduced.
- There are 13 incorrect configurations of a two-ferrule instrument tube fitting like (Swagelok).
- There are only 2 incorrect configurations of a Parker CPI single-ferrule tube fitting.
- Parker CPI single-ferrule fittings move a key sealing point in front of the tube grip point. This greatly reduces potential problems from vibration and thermo-cycling versus the two-ferrule instrument tube fitting design.
- Less torque is required to install single-ferrule Parker CPI fittings than two-ferrule instrument tube fittings.
- With single-ferrule Parker CPI there are fewer components to stock, re-order, and carry around the plant.
Check out the Parker CPI Advantage .pdf